1. Factors associated with and outcomes of open conversion after laparoscopic minor hepatectomy: initial experience at a single institution.
Goh BK, Chan CY, Wong JS, Lee SY, Lee VT, Cheow PC, Chow PK, Ooi LL, Chung AY.
Surg Endosc 2014 Nov 27 (Epub ahead of print)
2. Surgical salvage of partial pancreatic allograft thrombosis presenting as ruptured pancreatic cyst: a case report
Lee VT, Tiong HY, Vathsala A, Madhavan K.
Transplant Proc Jul-Aug 2014; 46(6): 2019-22
3. Are the Sendai and Fukuoka Consensus Guidelines for cystic mucinous neoplasms of the pancreas useful in the initrial triage of all suspected pancreatic cystic neoplasms? A single-institution experience with 317 surgically-treated patients.
Goh BK, Tan DM, Thng CH, Lee SY, Low AS, Chan CY, Wong JS, Lee VT, Cheow PC, Chow PK, Chung AK, Wong WK, Ooi LL
Ann Surg Oncol 2014; 21(6): 1919-26
4. Laparo-endoscopic single site minor hepatectomy for liver tumors.
Ek Khoon Tan,Victor Tswen-Wen Lee, Stephen Kin-Yong Chang, Iyer Shridhar Ganpathi, Krishnakumar Madhavan, Davide Lomanto.
Surg Endosc July 2012; 26(7): 2086-91
5. Value of Alpha-fetoprotein for the Screening of Recurrences in Hepatocellular Carcinoma following resection.
Stephen KY Chang, Wah Wah Hlaing, Iyer Shridhar Ganpathi, Victor TW Lee, Krishnakumar Madhavan.
Singapore Med J 2012; 53(1):32-35
6. Single Port Laparoscopic Liver Resection for Hepatocellular Carcinoma: a Preliminary Report.
Stephen KY Chang, Maria Mayasari, Shridhar Ganpathi Iyer, Victor Tswen Wen Lee, Krishnakumar Madhavan.
Int J of Hepatol 2011; ID 579203, 4 pages, 2011
7. Highly sensitive amperometric detection of bilirubin using enzyme and gold nanoparticles on sol-gel film modified electrode.
Palanisamy Kannan, Chen H, Victor Tswen-Wen Lee, Dong-Hwan Kim.
TALANTA 2011; 86: 400-407
8. Single incision Laparoscopic Appendectomy: Prospective case series at a single centre in Singapore.
Rajat Goel, Amit Aggarwal, Jonathan Foo, Lee Kuok Chung, Shaik Ahmad, Victor Tswen-Wen Lee, Davide Lomanto.
Surg Lap Endo Percut Tech 2011; 21(5): 318-21
9. Minimally invasive retroperitoneal pancreatic necrosectomy in the management of infected necrotizing pancreatitis.
Radhika Lakshmanan, Iyer SG, Chang S, Victor Lee, Madhavan K.
Surg Lap Endo Percut Tech Feb 2010; 20(1):11-5
10. Expanding the donor pool for liver 6transplantation in the setting of an “opt-out” scheme: 3 years after new legislation.
Victor Lee, Yip CC, Ganpathi IS, Chang S, Mak KS, Prabhakaran K, Madhavan K.
Ann Acad Med Sing 2009; 38(4): 315-7
11. Laparoscopic cholecystectomy for acute cholecystitis: safe implementation of successful strategies to reduce conversion rates.
Low SW, Iyer SG, Chang SK, Mak KS, Lee VT, Madhavan K.
Surg Endosc Nov 2009; 23(11): 2424-9. Epub 2009 Mar 5.
12. Infected pancreatic necrosis- an evaluation of the timing and technique of necrosectomy in a southeast asia population.
Victor Lee, Alex Chung, Pierce Chow, Thng CH, Albert Low, London Ooi, Wong WK.
Ann Acad Med Sing 2006; 35(8): 523-530
13. Sclerosing haemangioma mimicking hepatocellular carcinoma.
Victor Lee TW, M Magnaye, Tan HW, Thng CH, Ooi LLPJ.
Singapore Med J 2005; 46(3): 140-143
14. Mucosal Repair of Posterior Perforation of Duodenal Diverticulitis Using Roux Loop Duodenojejunostomy.
Victor Lee TW, Alex Chung YF, Soo KC.
Asian J of Surgery 2005; 28(2): 139-141
15. Renal cell carcinoma 4 cm or less: An appraisal of its clinical presentation and contemporary surgical management.
Victor Lee TW, Sidney Yip, Tan PH, Siow WY, Weber Lau, Christopher Cheng
Asian J Surg 2005; 29(1): 40-3
1. Is a Donation after Cardiac Death (DCD) Program Feasible in an Asian tertiary hospital?
Kuok Chong Lee, Victor TW Lee, Stephen KY Chang, Shridhar Ganpathi Iyer, Eugene Goh, Hsien Jer Lim, Krishnakumar Madhavan.
Liver Transpl June 2011; 17(6): Suppl 1: S242
2. Extended Criteria Donor Liver Utilization in the Treatment of Hepatocellular Carcinoma with Cirrhosis: The National University Hospital Experience.
Ek Khoon Tan, Iyer Shridhar Ganpathi, Victor Tswen Wen Lee, Stephen KY Chang, Krishnakumar Madhavan.
Liver Transpl June 2011; 17(6): Suppl 1: S241
3. Is simultaneous pancreas kidney transplant the most cost-effective treatment for Type 1 diabetes patients with renal failure? A cost-utility analysis.
Siew Chin Ong, Victor Lee Tswen Wen, Shao Chuen Tong, Jeremy Lim, Wai Leng Chow, Terence Kee Yi-Shern, Krishnakumar Madhavan.
HTAi June 2011; OS240; 67
4. Retrospective analysis of Termination of Workup or Rejection of Potential Donors for Adult and Pediatric Living Donor Liver Transplantation.
Wee Boon Tan, Shridhar Iyer, Stephen Chang, Victor Lee, Krishnakumar Madhavan.
Liver Transpl June 2010; 16(6) Suppl 1: S236
5. Outcomes of Utilizing Extended Criteria Donors in an Asian Liver Transplant Centre.
Jerry Goo, Victor Lee, Stephen Chang, Shridhar Iyer, Krishnakumar Madhavan.
Liver Transpl June 2010; 16(6) Suppl 1: S177
6. Is Liver Transplantation “Worthwhile”?
Stephen Chang, Chee Wei Tay, Geraldine Leong, Chong Han Lee, Jeremiah Loh, Shridhar Iyer, Victor Lee, Krishnakumar Madhavan.
Liver Transpl June 2010; 16(6) Suppl 1: S151
7. Left Lateral Segmentectomy for Pediatric Living Donor Liver Transplantation: Anatomical Predictors of Postoperative Liver Dysfunction.
Shridhar Iyer, Damin Ng, Stephen Chang, Victor Lee, Krishnakumar Madhavan.
Liver Transpl June 2010; 16(6) Suppl 1: S91
8. Increased Utilization of Extended Criteria Donor Liver Allograft is associated with Reduced Waiting Time and Wait List Mortality.
Victor Lee, Gabriel Oniscu, Ernest Hidalgo, James Powell, Martin Bodingbauer, Federico Castillo, Anya Adair, Stephen Wigmore, John Casey, Murat Akyol, John Forsythe.
Liver Transpl June 2010; 16(6) Suppl 1: S127
“Organ Retrieval Logistics”.
Abdominal Organ Retrieval and Transplantation Bench Surgery.
Editors: Gabriel Oniscu, John Forsythe, John